Friday

A Mouse in the House


I’ll begin at the beginning…

I recently purchased an older house (built in 1938), and soon discovered I was not alone. I suspect if you’re here you’ve also had a similar experience.

Relax, no need to sell. Mice are unfortunately everywhere so just follow the advice you find here, and you’ll be fine.

I’m not a fan of poisons since it’s mice we’re after, and I’ve heard of too many occurrences of collateral damage. Besides, if your mice problem is that severe, call a professional - really!

A friend had called an exterminator, and later told me the $350 would have been best spent on a few good traps and a little free advice - you’ll find both here.

Yes, there are some links, follow them or not - your call. It's just a quality product - reasonably priced, which I feel confident recommending to help you get rid of mice. And none link to poison!

So, a little preventative maintenance and a quality product, available at most hardware stores, (no you don’t have to buy it from the links if you’re not comfortable with that), and your home will be and remain mouse-free in almost no time.

Good Luck!

No comments: